Visiting dental clinics for dental treatment will cost quite a lot if you don’t have any insurance. On top of that, if you’re in need of any special treatment or oral surgeries, the total cost might reach sky-high. This is where our guide on free dental care in Pinellas will come to aid. Find the 4 best clinics in Pinellas County where you can apply for dental treatment.
- Free Dental Care In Jacksonville, Florida
- Best 5 Free Dental Care At Gainesville, Florida
- Free Dental Care In Pensacola, Florida
- Free Dental Care in Polk County, Florida
- Low Cost & Free Dental Care in Fort Pierce, FL
- Low Cost & Free Dental Care in Kissimmee, FL
What to Do for Free Dental Care in Pinellas County?
The first thing that you should try to avail free dental care in Pinellas County is to look for community health centers. They often arrange programs for basic health where they keep a slot for dental services. These wellness services are maintained by well-reputed healthcare specialists as a part of their social services.
Do Dental Schools Take Patients?
Yes, they do! You can sign up for voluntary programs at dental schools. Students of dental schools often are in need for real-life practices. If you don’t have any dental insurance, you can get root canals, extraction, and many other dental treatments for free at these dental centers.
4 Free and Low-Cost Dental Clinics in Pinellas County
Affordable health care should be accessible for all. If you don’t dental health insurances, you can still go for dental health screenings at one of these dental clinics.
1. Community Dental Clinic
About the Clinic: This is a popular health center in Pinellas County where you can apply for free primary health care services in dentistry. You can register there for the services every Wednesday. They also have low-income dental plans for uninsured adults if they need emergency medical care.
Phone Number: (727) 216-6155
- Offered Services: Extraction, x-ray, cleaning, filling, fluoride treatments
- Cost: Free
- Address: 1008 Woodlawn Street, Clearwater, Pinellas, FL – 33756
2. Clearwater Dental Center
About the Clinic: This is a sliding-scale dental clinic dedicated to low-cost patient care in dentistry. If you don’t have any dental insurance, you can avail affordable dental appointments here in Clearwater Dental Center.
Phone Number: (727) 824-8181
- Offered Services: Cleaning, extraction, fluoride treatments, filling, oral hygiene.
- Cost: Low-cost
- Address: 702 Jasmine Way, Clearwater, Pinellas County, FL
3. Health and Human Services Dental Clinic
About the Clinic: This is one of the most prominent sliding-scale low-cost dental care facilities in Pinellas County. The doctors and healthcare professionals are quite efficient and they offer a wide array of dental care services.
Phone Number: (727) 469-5800
- Offered Services: Extraction, X-ray, cleaning, filling, root canal, periodontal treatment, fluoride treatments
- Cost: Low-cost
- Address: 310 North Myrtle Avenue, Clearwater, Pinellas, FL – 33765
4. HEP Dental Clinic
About the Clinic: This is a free health center dedicated to providing dental services to homeless residents. Qualified people can get free or low-cost services in here based on availability of appointments.
Phone Number: (727) 442-9041
- Offered Services: Cleaning, filling, X-ray, extraction
- Cost: Free
- Address: 1120 North Betty Lane, Clearwater, Pinellas, FL – 33755
Access to health care is a must for citizens with all levels of income. The health department has arranged health care centers in all corners of the country to ensure low-cost and free health program for people in need. And if you’re in Pinellas, you can visit any of the dental clinics we reviewed for availing low-cost dental health treatment.