Low Cost & Free Dental Care in New Port Richey, Florida
Proper dental care requires thousands of dollars which might not be possible to pay for a lot of people. If you’re looking for free dental care in New Port Richey, Florida, then we’re here with a bunch of solutions for you.
What to Do If You Can’t Afford Dental Care in New Port Richey, Florida?
The first thing that you can do if you can’t afford dental care is to look for community health programs offered by charitable clinics. A lot of the Florida community health clinics offer dental clinic services for low-cost. You have to keep an eye for their programs and sign-up at a dentistry event.
If you don’t have health care insurance, then you can avail low-cost health care in dentistry at dental schools. They offer medical care services in dentistry if you volunteer for their dental practices. You will be able to get supervised dental benefits if you take part in their dental events.
You can also find affordable dentist care if you keep an eye on your local dentists’ offices. A lot of the healthcare professionals often arrange low-cost treatment services as a part of their community outreach program. You can avail service their if you don’t have any dental insurance.
- Free Dental Care In Jacksonville, Florida
- Best 5 Free Dental Care At Gainesville, Florida
- Free Dental Care In Pensacola, Florida
- Free Dental Care in Polk County, Florida
- Free & Low Cost Dental Care in Pinellas
- Low Cost & Free Dental Care in Fort Pierce, FL
- Low Cost & Free Dental Care in Kissimmee, FL
4 Free or Low-Cost Dental Clinics in New Port Richey, Florida
Now, we’re going to discuss about 4 best affordable clinics in dentistry located at New Port Richey, Florida.
1. Hernando County Health Department
This is mostly one of the best pediatric clinics dedicated for dentistry. But, they offer treatment to adult patients as well. The clinic doesn’t operate any critical surgery or extractions.
Phone Number: (352) 540-6800
- Services Offered: Cleaning, preventive treatments
- Address: 7551 Forest Oaks Boulevard, Spring Hill, New Port Richey, FL – 34606
- Cost: Low-cost
2. Crescent Community Clinic
This is not among the pediatric clinics in New Port Richey. Rather, they treat patients who are at least 18 years of age. You have to show a proof of being someone of low-income to avail low-cost treatment here.
Phone Number: (352) 610-9916
- Services Offered: Extraction, filling, cleaning, x-ray
- Address: 5244 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, New Port Richey, FL – 34606
- Cost: Free
3. HEP Dental Clinic
This clinic offers treatment 5 days a week and they’re well-known for providing treatment to poor and homeless people as well. You can avail low-cost dental care from them by providing proof of being someone of low-income.
Phone Number: (727) 442-9041
- Services Offered: Filling, extraction, cleaning, x-ray
- Address: 1120 North Betty Lane, Clearwater, New Port Richey, FL – 33755
- Cost: Low-cost
4. Good Samaritan Health Clinic
This clinic only treats patients who don’t have any dental insurance and are from low-income community. Residents of New Port Richey can get non-emergency dental treatments from here in low-cost.
Phone Number: (727) 848-7789
- Services Offered: Cleaning, extraction, cleaning
- Address: 5334 Aspen St, New Port Richey, FL – 34652
- Cost: Low-cost
There’s no shame in taking advantage of dental events arranged by community health centers. If you need low-cost dental service, contact your local dental office to know about available dental health programs around you.