Regular visits to a dentist is an essential element of maintaining excellent oral hygiene. Due to their socioeconomic conditions, many people require low-cost or free dental treatment.
It might be difficult to locate free dental care at Gainesville, Florida at a reasonable cost. That’s why, we’re here to help!
- Free Dental Care In Jacksonville, Florida
- Best 5 Free Dental Care At Gainesville, Florida
- Free Dental Care In Pensacola, Florida
- Free Dental Care in Polk County, Florida
- Low Cost & Free Dental Care in New Port Richey, Florida
- Free & Low Cost Dental Care in Pinellas
- Free Dental Care in Lee County
What to Do If You Can’t Find Free Dental Care at Gainesville, Florida?
If you can’t find free dental care in Gainesville, Florida, there are some options that you can follow. First of all, you could try out the community health clinics. They often offer community service programs for primary care of dental patients. A lot of health care professionals also arrange community health outreach where you can look for an option. Students at dental schools also require dental practices where you can get the medical care as well.
Top 6 Free Dental Clinics in Gainesville, Florida
If you’re looking for low-cost or free dental clinics in Gainesville, Florida where you can avail the primary care of dental problems, read through the list below!
1. We Care Physician Referral Network
We Care Physician Referral Network helps the low-income people by providing several medical care including dentistry with low-cost. They are one of the most affordable clinics in Gainesville area where you can get help if you’re looking for low-cost dental clinics.
Phone number: (352) 334-7926
- Location: 224 SE 24th St, Gainesville, FL – 32641
- Services Offered: Oral surgery, periodontics, endodontics, x-ray.
- Cost: Low-cost
2. UF and Shands
UF and Shands Eastside Dental Clinic offers primary care to children of low-income families with no insurance. Their dental services are high-quality and it’s a perfect dental health care provider.
Phone number: (352) 265-7025
- Location: 410 Ne Waldo Road, Gainesville, FL – 32601
- Services Offered: Cleaning, filling, extraction
- Cost: Low-cost
3. Azalea Health
Azalea Health is not a completely free dental clinic. But, it’s one of the best income based clinics in Gainesville, Florida. So, they accept insurances, but also provide healthcare to patients who are of low-income.
Phone number: (352) 375-3790
- Location: 410 NE Waldo Road, Gainesville, FL – 32641
- Services Offered: Extraction, filling, cleaning, restorative dental care
- Cost: Low-cost
4. Santa Fe Community College Dental Clinic
Santa Fe Community College Dental Clinic is among the community health centers in Gainesville that provide low-cost dental services to patients. Their community health outreach program ensures that people from all communities receive the low-cost dental care.
Phone Number: (352) 395-5655
- Location: 3000 NW 83rd St, Gainesville, FL – 32606
- Services Offered: Dental extraction, filling, crowns and caps, cleaning.
5. Equal Access Dental Clinic
Equal Access Dental Clinic is one of the sliding scale medical care services. They offer primary care like dental extraction for free to low-income patients.
Phone number: (352) 392-6771
- Location: 625 SW 4th Ave, Gainesville, FL 32601
- Services Offered: X-ray, extraction, filling, cleaning
- Cost: Free
Finding a low-cost or free dental care in Gainesville, Florida is not a difficult task if you know where to look. Although these dental clinics offer low-cost service, you can be sure that you’ll receive top-notch dental care from the experienced dentists.